This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic wand TV aerial

If you are looking for a portable TV aerial for your van you might be interested in this:

MAGIC WAND TV AERIAL

It's very small and works incredibly well, its got an integrated amplifier and its battery operated so doesn't need a power socket, works for analogue and digital signals.

Best of all its dirt cheap. We tried several aerials and amplifiers before trying this and we are very happy with it.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I used to use one of those in my vans till it finally broke, I bought it at a market and didn't know where to get another. Have tried a few different ones since which cost 4 times as much and don't work as well.

Thanks for the link!

Comment

We got our Magic Wand off ebay. Its brilliant. When we are not camping we use it on our bedroom tv at home as we havent got around to putting the cable that far yet. We first saw the magic wand on a Norfolk campsite, Some campers in a tent were watching Last choir standing and we were cross because we were in our posh Romahome and couldnt get a picture !!!!
      I asked them next day about it and they showed me the magic wand. We ordered one as soon as we got home.Many thanks to them.

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
        When we are not camping we use it on our bedroom tv at home as we havent got around to putting the cable that far yet.
        We do exactly the same thing, I like watching Match of the Day on Saturday night in bed, decadent or what?
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X