This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dongle

I have been reading about a man who didnt use his dongle for a while and then found out when he tried to use it that the number had been allocated to someone else. Has anyone experienced this happening ? This was a Vodaphone one which is the same as I have. Apparantly if they are not used regulaly the number is allocated to a new user !

Dongle.....I recently had the same problem with one of my mobile phones,which i dont use very often,(o2)..which may i ad was still in credit, by 10 pounds just over, pay as you go..apparently my no had been not used for a period of time which allows 02 to discontinue, th no???....after an hour of persistant, calls to 02.i had my no re.enstated... after a 24 hr wait.. also my credit was put back on.....12 weeks is apparently too long not to use the phone maybe the same sort of thing with your dongle?.. ive a bt dongle which we will endeavour to use, this weekend when we go down to our static in Norfolk, this weekend!,,, Here hoping!!....
    Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

I will have to check but I think our Vodaphone dongle is 90 days then it is cut off

Comment

Morning Pauline, our dongle is B.T. with no time expiry, we purhased this from Tesco for 20 pounds, when we bought the laptop, it cost,s 2pounds for every 24 hr period.... i dont no iff thats good or bad?,,,,, its certainly cheaper then using the wi fi at our Norfolk plot,, which im led to believem is 4 pound each time we logg on, tho we havnt yet verified this! take care Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
          I will have to check but I think our Vodaphone dongle is 90 days then it is cut off
          Yes mine is a Vodaphone dongle and has to be fired up once every three months to keep it active, now had it nearly two years and it is still going strong with over £13 on it, I started off with £15 so can't be bad.
          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
          'Live without regrets'

Comment

Well that sounds cheep enough to run, Bry..Ohh, saw the Roma on ebay, was a write off so ill miss that one

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X