This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music while camping

What music do you take with you when you are camping?

We've got an ipod and we can split our music into different playlists to suit our mood. We've got "Graham's Favourites", "Paulines Favourites" and "Easy Listening" which is a mix of music we both like. It's great just to listen to some nice relaxing music while we are having our evening meal.

Does anyone else take music with them?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I enjoy vocal trance music while driving but it is a bit too soporific to play at night, at which point I play upbeat pop. While camped, depending where I am and who i'm camping with I'll either play current hits or my playlist of VNV nation, Hadouken!, Juno reactor and DJ Tiesto.

I know my music is a bit much for some so I keep it down if around others. If camping alone I often just use my mp3 player and earphones.

Comment

Queen of course, but actually it is the one time that I listen to the radio, I have a small short wave radio, and use that, music, plays, chat programmes anything, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Also car cd player whilst driving, Bet Midler, Queen, 3 tenors, anything really but Bet and Queen are a must.

Comment

I love Celtic Rock and folkie stuff, also a long long list of other stuff I like. I have a weenie MP3 player with a docking station with my fave stuff on. At the festival I went to last year, I took a ..... wait for it..... an old oblong type cassette player with good old fashioned batteries and a load of cassettes.

Comment

I always take my music, I have an iPod classic and a Klipsch docking station, my music is Country & Western bit of Willie Nelson, "On The Road Again" Kris Kristofferson, "Sunday Morning Coming Down", Patsy Cline, "Crazy" and "Easy Listening" I love it all, always in the background, my music......... Nice bottle of red........
          Me & "Mechelle"
          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
          'Live without regrets'

Comment

we have a gadget from this company http://www.xcarlink.co.uk/
            connected to our car radio/tape player. It allows us to play mp3s etc stored on memory sticks and SD ram cards. Anyone need more details please ask

peter

Comment

Originally posted by bryanmole View Post
              ,,, Patsy Cline, "Crazy" ...
              Me & "Mechelle"
              Love that song, Bryan, can't sing it as well as Patsy Cline tho! Not that keen on a lot of country & Western, although I do like The Eagles, if they count - oo and John Denver, love singing Grandma's Feather bed when I get the chance. Me & my sister do a good version of that on guitar and ukele!! LOL!

Comment

Lol Moley,........

Heyup Bri, no wonder you carnt hear me banging at ya door, must be all that music lol:
                I always take my music, I have an iPod classic and a Klipsch docking station, my music is Country & Western bit of Willie Nelson, "On The Road Again" Kris Kristofferson, "Sunday Morning Coming Down", Patsy Cline, "Crazy" and "Easy Listening" I love it all, always in the background, my music......... Nice bottle of red........
                Me & "Mechelle"
                Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

music,........

After getting totally submerged in the days gone by forum,ive been remenisin all weekend, and the c.d.(yes,not the gramaphone)..lol had had constant abuse from past blast,s.......And Foster& Allen............

Comment

Originally posted by Nu Venture, Cleethorpes View Post
                    After getting totally submerged in the days gone by forum,ive been remenisin all weekend, and the c.d.(yes,not the gramaphone)..lol had had constant abuse from past blast,s.......And Foster& Allen............
                    Cor blimy Rob, move on from sing along with Max then! bet er-indoors is a good mover?
                    By the way knock harder, if "Mechelle" is outside I'm in..........
                    'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                      Love that song, Bryan, can't sing it as well as Patsy Cline tho! Not that keen on a lot of country & Western, although I do like The Eagles, if they count - oo and John Denver, love singing Grandma's Feather bed when I get the chance. Me & my sister do a good version of that on guitar and ukele!! LOL!

Hey jayjay can't wait to hear you bash out "Crazy" that is one of my top favourites, and yes The Eagles do count, great stuff, even love a bit of Edith Piaf.... "No Regrets" it that counts?
                      'Live without regrets'

Comment

even love a bit of Edith Piaf.... "No Regrets" if that counts?
                        Oh NOOOOO! That specsavers Ad ruined that song for me, but then, I never really liked it anyway!!! HE HE

I love 'Someone to Watch over Me' I can sing it but not play it (too many key changes/modulations) , but I have a version by Mary Hopkins on an Apple LP.... Hey I was only a kiddy when that was recorded....

Comment

Jack Daniels,...........

Cor blimy Rob, move on from sing along with Max then! bet er-indoors is a good mover?
                          By the way knock harder, if "Mechelle" is outside I'm in..........
                          Didnt like to knock too hard mate in case youd had a snort of the black stuff, and were having a wee nap lol

Comment

Jack Daniels,...........

Point taken Rob, do enjoy a bit of the old Scotch.........
                            'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X