As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Handy pegs! The best gadget I've found for ages!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handy pegs! The best gadget I've found for ages!

Hi there everybody! I found a few of these holding pairs of boots in a shoe shop and was very impressed.. Since then, I've been trying to source some for us all at a reasonable price! So you can buy them from me

LIGHTWEIGHT, MULTI-PURPOSE
    HEAVY DUTY CLEVER PEGS
    Brilliant and useful organizing gadget
    Powerful 1-2 pound capacity, with swivel head

see the pic below!

For use in Caravans, Motorhomes, Tents.
    Also for use around the home, in Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry, Offices, Garages, Workshops
    And outside in Gardens, Cars and Boats.

These are heavy duty pegs at one end, and heavy duty swivel hooks at the other end, and approx 4 inches long. They have an extremely powerful grip. They swivel, bend and turn as needed. You can use the hook to hook it up, then the peg for your items, or the peg to fix to a shelf and the hook to hang your items on.

You'll easily control clutter, and instantly know where to find things.

USE TO :
    Hang thick cables and loose wires
    Hang or hold down tarps and awnings where you want them.
    Extra reinforcements for awnings in windy weather: Peg from the bottom edge of your tent or awning and peg down(with tent pegs to hooks) when the wind is strong.
    Hang wet towels etc to dry in your awning, or from a shelf inside
    Hang heavy clothes on the washing line (wet duvets and coats, for e.g.) ...50 x more grip than laundry clothes pegs
    Hang signs or pictures/photos, etc
    Hang entire files of papers
    Hang notes and memos
    Hang shoes and boots from a clothes or wardrobe pole, also neck ties, handbags, almost anything you could do with tidying away into a wardrobe or up out of your way. Carrier bags/shopping bags full of items can be stored on a wardrobe pole. Or use in an awning, suspended from the awning rails, etc.
    Hang fat balls for birds amongst your branches in the garden.
    Make a washing line out of one or two when out camping, using a length of rope or cord. Either peg or hook onto guy ropes or the branches of a tree, or your car.

HANG FROM:
    A shelf edge
    A fence
    A wire grid
    A wire shelf
    An edge of any kind
    A nail
    A hook
    A wardrobe rod
    A coat hanger
    A handle
    A rope
    A clothesline
    Available only in a see-thru plastic colour.

2 for £2.50 including postage/packing from JayJay, send cheque, PO or cash. PM for address, include your own address for delivery. Only 22 pairs for sale, so get your order in now!

OO forgot to add - if you're going to the Beddgelert or Moreton in the Marsh meets, you can reserve them and pick them up then to save postage!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jayjay; 05-02-2011, 15:08.

Hi Jayjay

WEll done look very useful and I do love a good gadget. I would like to reserve one pair for us and we are aiming to get to the Moreton in Marsh meet. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
      Hi Jayjay

WEll done look very useful and I do love a good gadget. I would like to reserve one pair for us and we are aiming to get to the Moreton in Marsh meet. Thanks.
      Reserved for you! You won't regret buying them - and thank you for your order! By gum, that was quick!

If the rest go that quick I'll have to start importing from China!

21 pairs left, Folks!

Comment

A few pics...

The first is of a clever peg hanging up my boots from the wardrobe door! Peg on boots, hook around door handle.

The second is using the peg end on my desk to hang up a (very heavy) bag of art materials, using the hook end for the handles of the bag.

I wish I could demo these things being used in my caravan, but unfortunately that would involve taking off the cover.. and it's pouring down here!
        Attached Files

Comment

JayJay sent us a couple of these pegs and I can honestly say they look brilliant.

Very strong clip which I think will attach quite strongly, can't wait to give them a go when we get out and about in the van.

I can imagine them being useful in all manner of places, such as the wardrobe in the Dimension to hang trousers rather than a coat hanger, or individual items, bags etc.

Comment

Yes please! Can you reserve a pair for us. Not sure what we will use them for, but I'm sure they will quickly become indispensable. Can collect at Moreton if that's ok.

Thanks
            Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
              Yes please! Can you reserve a pair for us. Not sure what we will use them for, but I'm sure they will quickly become indispensable. Can collect at Moreton if that's ok.

Thanks
              Hi Mary, a pair reserved for you! And thanks!

Comment

JayJay just to let you know we found some great uses for the hooks when we were away the other week

They held bags up near the chopping board as I prepared veg, held the ariel wire out of the way of the TV screen and hooked up the portable light in the cab so I could read my book

Meant to take same photos but forgot, will try to remember next time

Comment

Aren't they brilliant! They have to be good for me to risk cash on them!

Yesterday I found another use. I had my awning poles out in the kitchen as I needed to replace one of the poles which had split.

So I pulled the elastic out at each end of the spit pole, and needed to hold it there whilst I cut it and threaded a new pole in, then tied it off again. Tried tying it around a pencil first, but it undid itself (fortunately before I cut it!).... so in the end I wondered whether the pegs would work... went and got two handy pegs and they held it perfectly as the hinge and grip is so strong, it will even hold a piece of thin elastic under strain! Cut the elastic, took out the old pole, threaded the new one in, tied the elastic again, and there you go!

Comment

Cant wait to try them
                    Mary

Comment

Can we have a pair please Jayjay. Will collect from Moreton meet. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
                        Can we have a pair please Jayjay. Will collect from Moreton meet. Thank you.
                        Course you can, Pendel! See you at the meet! Jay

Comment

Handypegs! the best gadget

Hi Jayjay could you put two pairs aside for me please to hopefully pick up at Moreton? Thank you!
                          Lizzie

Comment

New Forum name.

Could I suggest a new Forum name??

jayjayk the peg? (with apologies to Rolf Harris of course!).

Jim.
                            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
                              Hi Jayjay could you put two pairs aside for me please to hopefully pick up at Moreton? Thank you!
                              Lizzie
                              Certainly can, Lizzie!

Ho ho Two Litres!!!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X