This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polarity checker and hookup converter for French campsites

Graham I want to buy both of the above for our trip to France in June, along with the gas bottle checker ( for amount of Gas left). The latter is available on the accessories store, but I can't find the previous 2 there. I would like to support the accessories store, and wondered if the polarity checker and converter for the hookup could be made available. They are on Amazon, but seem to be through another seller (towsure), so realise this might not be possible.

Thanks,
    Yvonne

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
    Graham I want to buy both of the above for our trip to France in June, along with the gas bottle checker ( for amount of Gas left). The latter is available on the accessories store, but I can't find the previous 2 there. I would like to support the accessories store, and wondered if the polarity checker and converter for the hookup could be made available. They are on Amazon, but seem to be through another seller (towsure), so realise this might not be possible.

Thanks,
    Yvonne
    Hello Yvonne

If you use THIS LINK you can buy anything that is on the Amazon site (including third party sales) and the forum will benefit with commission from the sale. It has a special tracking code which tells them it has come from the forum.

Also anything you buy from the Accessories store is included of course.

Thanks for supporting the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Polarity checker

Hi Graham,
      I ordered the various bits I needed from Amazon, and hope that I did it correctly so that the forum benefits, I'll make a donation to be sure!
      Cheers,
      Yvonne

Comment

Hello Yvonne

Yes you did it correctly, as I see from our stats that someone has bought those items so I am assuming it is you.

We also received your donation many thanks for that it is very much appreciated.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X