This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hozelock Porta Shower

Someone very kindly bought this from an Amazon link either on here or on our website, thanks whoever it was.

I thought it was a worth putting in our shop and sharing with you, if anyone is interested you can see it here.

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/smallmoca...ail/B001ULCILM
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I wondered how long it would be before they repackaged the hoselock Flower Shower for campers!

I bought one of the Flower Showers (identical to this one) last year, to use at a Festival site with no shower facilities and it worked very well. All you need is a plastic container(with micro fibre cloth to prevent slipping) to stand in and away you go! I used mine in the awning with no groundsheet, so any spashes just drained away if it missed the bowl.

I have to say mine worked very well. You have to pump the pressure up after a while. Put in cold water first, then add hot to it to achieve a comfortable temperature. Wet skin, soap down, use the shower to rinse off. Better to wash hair separately.

It's much easier than trying to have an all over wash in a small space!

Comment

Personally I use and it is brilliant the little hot water submersable pump shower from maplins. Brilliant cost me a tenner, can be run by batteries or by plugging into the 12v cigarette lighter socket of a car etc.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X