As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review of Remoska

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review of Remoska

I've done a review of the Remoska Mini Oven on the main website including embedded video.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/productreviews.html#Remoska
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Well done Graham, another quality video which is informative and entertaining!

Comment

Well done Graham, yes I can endorse all Graham says they are fantastic, I have one and wouldn't be without it, infact hardly used the main oven since the purchase, I use the remoska rack with mine that lifts the food closer to the heat, turn the rack over to keep food off the base of the pan allowing fat to drip through for heathier eating, love it.
      Jacket spuds are out of this world.
      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

They are great-we've used one in our VW Trooper (don't have the benefit of a built-in oven like you lucky Romahome owners-envy!) since last year. We've cooked chicken, lamb joints, even a pizza-the taste is great & you can use the non-stick base on the stove for a fry-up!
        It's a great bit of kit.
        Roger

Comment

Bought one of these before we went away

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kampa-Fry...455230&sr=1-18

Used it yesterday plugged into socket on outside of van, very impressed with it. However for a 'camping' item mains driven it states indoor use only? As long as it's not raining I'm using it al fresco.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
            Bought one of these before we went away

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kampa-Fry-Up...455230&sr=1-18

Used it yesterday plugged into socket on outside of van, very impressed with it. However for a 'camping' item mains driven it states indoor use only? As long as it's not raining I'm using it al fresco.

Tony Anchorman
            Interesting! the connector and thermostat is identical to the one used on Remoskas competitor,the Czech Cooker.
            I guess they are out of the same factory.
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I have a Palston american griddle, they make various sizes, mine will cook for up to 6 ppl. My son has a raclett £10 from Aldi, which does the same thing.
              I use my griddle indoors as well as outside, as an extra bbq cooking surface,

Comment

I also have the Remoska, a multi - cooker, slow cookers - x 3 various sizes, 2 x halogen/inductions ovens, one all Stainless steel, one the normal glass. a Cobb BBQ. sandwich toaster I also have the suitcase cooker, gas party grill, double skillet and a couple of camping gas cookers, I am gadget mad! my latest gadget was the Vitamix!! gosh now that was expensive. Also have the Magic bullet! then I realised that my new processor had a blender etc attachment. I shouldnt watch shopping channels ! nor be bored and look on the net for ways of wasting my kids inheritance lol :so happy:

Comment

Is there room for you in the camper lunnie.....??????

Comment

Not really I dont take everything with me, but when I camp with my eldest son then I need a bit of it, as I am the chuck waggon! :so happy::so happy:kids small and big come over to mine for the grub!!! full english etc, then cooked evening meal, thankfully I dont do the washing up! that job usually goes to his wife Mandy when she is fit and able.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X