As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portable shower from car shop

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable shower from car shop

I saw this when I went over to my local car shop. Although I bought a hozelock flower shower last year with the shower rose. I couldn't resist this one. It's twice the size and half the price of the hozelock. It comes with a wand attachment, a double head attachment and a single head attachment. I've just been and tried it with the double head attachment and it gives a really good spray pattern on par with the shower rose on the hozelock.

It would seem it's cheaper to wash your car than it is to wash your body (badged porta shower)

Pam

Well Spotted, Pam!

My son has borrowed mine and not returned it yet, but when he does - I'll mention these to him!

I always thought that the Hozelock brand was more expensive because of the brand name.

Comment

Car shower

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      Well Spotted, Pam!

My son has borrowed mine and not returned it yet, but when he does - I'll mention these to him!

I always thought that the Hozelock brand was more expensive because of the brand name.
      If you check online for Silverline 10L pressure spray, you'll get the info. It cost £11.99 but you know how prices can vary.
      Pam

Comment

Will do - and thanks once again for the info - a bigger one would suit him better as he's a fisherman and needs something which will also wash down waterproof clothing and fishing gear - as well as himself!

Comment

These look like a really good option. Presumably if it was left out in bright sun all day the water would warm up a tad too - just ready for a nice shower after a day sunbathing.

I have seen a couple of my friends with those solar showers which have a heavyweight plastic bag that you sit on top of van to get warm but they have never managaget to get them onto the top of their vans to obtain the correct height for shower to work.

Comment

You would probably get a better heating effect if you put the canister full of water outside in a black dustbin liner.
            IF it ever gets sunny enough in this Country.
            Jim.
            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

portable shower

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
              You would probably get a better heating effect if you put the canister full of water outside in a black dustbin liner.
              IF it ever gets sunny enough in this Country.
              Jim.
              Jim you said you used a car shower with pump. what make is it.

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
                Jim you said you used a car shower with pump. what make is it.

Pam
                Not me Pam! Why would I ever want to "come clean". Have you ever checked the price of soap these days?

Seriously, though it might not be difficult to cobble something up with something like a SHURflo pump and a bit of wire and hose, but I have never heard of a commercially available unit.
                Ant might have though.
                Jim.
                Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Towsure sell a pumped shower for outdoor use, http://www.towsure.com/product/Portable_Outdoor_Shower if thats what you're looking for???
                  Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Car shower

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
                    Not me Pam! Why would I ever want to "come clean". Have you ever checked the price of soap these days?

Seriously, though it might not be difficult to cobble something up with something like a SHURflo pump and a bit of wire and hose, but I have never heard of a commercially available unit.
                    Ant might have though.
                    Jim.
                    I thought you said you had one. they're 12v and you plug into cig lighter or such. Thought you mentioned having one.

Pam

Comment

Portable shower

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                      Towsure sell a pumped shower for outdoor use, http://www.towsure.com/product/Portable_Outdoor_Shower if thats what you're looking for???
                      that's the kind of thing I meant. I think. But not at that price. They got quite a few on ebay as well(cheaper)

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X