X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dongle for email.

Hi everybody,
    I have been looking for a 'dongle' to give me email facilities when I am abroad and I have found a site which seems to offer a good deal.
    The site is www.abroadband.com and it offers a one off payment of around €10.00 and that buys a dongle and once you have that you only pay €0.95 per gigabyte of data, no matter which country you are in. They also offer a micro card.
    That seems avery good deal, especially as there is no expiry date. The only requirement is that if it is not used for a year you have to pay a small penalty.
    Before I subscribe can someone look and see if it is such a good deal.
    Thanks everyone.
    Eugene.

Dongle for email.

Sorry, I got the price of the dongle wrong it should be €19.98.

Comment

Dongle

Originally posted by eugene View Post
      Hi everybody,
      I have been looking for a 'dongle' to give me email facilities when I am abroad and I have found a site which seems to offer a good deal.
      The site is www.abroadband.com and it offers a one off payment of around €10.00 and that buys a dongle and once you have that you only pay €0.95 per gigabyte of data, no matter which country you are in. They also offer a micro card.
      That seems avery good deal, especially as there is no expiry date. The only requirement is that if it is not used for a year you have to pay a small penalty.
      Before I subscribe can someone look and see if it is such a good deal.
      Thanks everyone.
      Eugene.
      Hi Eugene i have already posted this in lounge not had any results back but it`s had 58 views so fa, i reckon its a no go,either that they have all run out of ink to reply

Cheers Billy

Comment

Maybe Not

Hi,
        It does look an OK deal BUT it is just under 50 euros for their sim & the usb modem for your computer, I think. Their sim is less but I think will only work with an 'unlocked' phone

I use iPhone, iPad & MacBook Pro for browsing, emails etc., & just use le wifi on campsites, hypermarkets & various 'eateries' in France. You are never far away from wifi so why pay for something that's often free or for the price of a coffee?

Hope that helps & if you want to know more just let me know.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X