Back2You Motorhome Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back2You Motorhome Tracker

Protect your precious motorhome, caravan or even car with this tracker, it's mobile, it needs no wiring and is really easy to set up, even I can do it. You can swop it between vehicles if you want. If you like the look of it you can buy one here https://back2you.com/product/magneti...rhome-tracker/ if you quote code cc33 you will get 10% off plus a free active SIM card with £15 credit.

Here's my video review:

Last edited by Graham; 07-11-2017, 10:30 PM. Reason: change link to link with 10% discount
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can also help the forum by shopping online at Amazon using this link

Thank you look in to that for car Tom foxy

Comment

I have edited my first post to change the link to buy, if you use that link and quote code CC33 you will get 10% discount plus an active SIM card.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

That looks a good piece of kit there Graham if a little expensive.

Having said that, it's nothing compared to the cost of replacing your motorhome or the emotional cost of it being taken.

Thanks for the review.

Comment

There are several negative reviews saying that the battery quickly looses charge and soon gets nowhere near 60 days. Can you review again in some months time please?

Comment

Originally posted by Derekoak View Post
            There are several negative reviews saying that the battery quickly looses charge and soon gets nowhere near 60 days. Can you review again in some months time please?

Thanks for that Derek I’ve not seen those reviews I will definitely do another one in a few months.
            Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X