X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms

I was browsing hotukdeals this morning and this deal came up:

https://cpc.farnell.com/kidde/co4sa/...kit/dp/SR10297

£24 seemed a good deal for 10 year detectors so thought it might be of use to someone here. I already have CO and Smoke detectors in the van, although it is tempting to add more detectors in the home.

BTW I have dealt with CPC for years (spent far more with them, than say Amazon) - they are the consumer branch of Farnell, one of the UK's top suppliers of electronic and electrical equipment to the trade. CPC tend to be the cheapest place around for things like decent audio connector cables or HDMI leads (especially long or unusual ones), plugs etc.

You are right about CPC, an excellent company. When I was making reversing sensors we bought stuff in thousand quantities from them, embarassingly cheap as I had quoted Rover a price based on the 100 off prices from Maplin.
    The trouble with a hotel is that it tends to stay in one place.

Comment

When we got our new Ford Terrier Lux XL in September, the CO detector was fitted as standard.

We had a new boiler installed in the summer, a Carbon Monoxide detector was again fitted as it is now a legal requirement.

We've bought quite a few things from CPC, imagine you only need to spend £5 to get free delivery, great company, We've found that things are sometimes cheaper in their brochures than they are on the internet for the same item.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X