Find a Loo UK public toilet finder for Android - on offer 59p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find a Loo UK public toilet finder for Android - on offer 59p

HotUKDeals said this is on offer for 59p so thought worth taking a chance. Don't know how good it is yet but might come in very handy. Worth spending a penny or two perhaps.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...toiletfinderuk

Trouble is that the Councils are closing them so fast it's probably permanenly out of date.

Comment

Starbucks or Costa Coffee have save my life many a time! Even McDonalds in an emergency
      Mary

Comment

The nice thing about Mcdonalds is they are easy to spot as you go in.

Comment

I don't know why the UK can't be like other countries who encourage businesses to allow the public go use their toilets. In Greece we found them most welcoming and it made us then patronise their business later for something to eat. Win win.

Comment

I'm kind of counting on the fact that once I have the van, the location of a loo will be less important as in an emergency I can just pop in the back

Comment

Ah Gregor - in a small van we decided we would restrict our loo to, er, liquid waste only.

Comment

I'll try that. You need a public loo to empty the cassette, refill the tank with water, etc. I have a RADAR key (£3.50 from fleabay) for when the ladies and gents are locked. (Mind you in reality I have never used it!) I don't go into the non-tax paying coffee establishments - do they allow you to use the facilities without buying their wares? I doubt the logic of going in to use the toilet and 'having' to buy a coffee to replace what you have just disposed of.
                suivez l'aventure

Comment

Originally posted by gasgas View Post
                  I don't go into the non-tax paying coffee establishments - do they allow you to use the facilities without buying their wares? I doubt the logic of going in to use the toilet and 'having' to buy a coffee to replace what you have just disposed of.
                  Well do they care? If you stride in purposefully as if looking for a table then head for the loo.

Most of these establishments are run by teenagers who couldn't care less so long as they get their paycheck.

Comment

You got it Pauline.

Wetherspoons is another one where they won't notice you stroll in - but you do need a map, compass and climbing boots on to find the loos in most of their establishments.

This time of year, any busy pub with a beer garden is good to go, the staff inside will have no idea whether or not you are a patron.

I have one of those keys, I acquired it in a caravan cutlery drawer. It can be very useful in an emergency if I want to go and the main loos are locked. However, I don't empty my loo in a public toilet unless it is really necessary - although I defend my right to do so if I so wish.

Comment

Thanks to Andrew et al and the princely sum of £1.78 on Ebay we, too, now have a RADAR key just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianTheSnail View Post
                        Thanks to Andrew et al and the princely sum of £1.78 on Ebay we, too, now have a RADAR key just in case.
                        At £1.78 I had to order one too!

Think I'll have to carry a stick so that I can feign disability when using it

Comment

Originally posted by Gregor View Post

At £1.78 I had to order one too!

Think I'll have to carry a stick so that I can feign disability when using it
                          There are plenty of disabilities that can't be seen so don't worry.

That's why it's important not to judge someone using a disabled parking space. My brother for instance looked so fit and well but a brain tumour meant he could not walk far nor in a straight line, so needed to be parked near where he was going.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianTheSnail View Post
                            Ah Gregor - in a small van we decided we would restrict our loo to, er, liquid waste only.
                            Oh Brian - I wish I had your gut - we try to do that but my IBS sometimesmeans the loo gets used for solids too.
                            We have an invaluable RADAR key used a lot on the NC500. To make the toilet more environmentally friendly, (emptying in public loos or; in extremis in the wilds Rabbit Holes) we use Lidls Biological fluid for washing clothes - it seems to work very well, smells better and does not harm the loo - we have been using it for about 5 or 6 years now.
                            Jon
                            Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori
                            https://smallromahome2oldies1largedo...logspot.co.uk/

Comment

If you go to Wales you will find that a lot of the villages have public loo's.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X