Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solar Panels

Hello all
    Just wondering about getting a small demountable solar panel for my C15 Romahome. Any experience and/or advice?
    TIA

Because we Wild Camp we have used solar panels for years - 3rd van with them. First off I would advise fitting the panel permanently to the van. The new flexi panels are amazingly lightweight. The plus side being battery maintainance when the van is unused.
    I believe you can only have a 85Ah leisure battery in a C15 - You need to change the habitation area lights to LED a simple conversion. A 100watt solar panel will do meet all normal needs.
    If you search there has recently been a lengthy thread on Solar Panels on the Romahome Board.
    Jon
    Last edited by kernowjon; 13-07-2018, 09:35 AM.
    Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori
    https://smallromahome2oldies1largedo...logspot.co.uk/

Comment

Many thank indeed Jon. Really helpful.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• lizzie
        Solar panels
        lizzie
        Could anyone recommend a suitcase type solar panel for my R20 please.
        30-04-2018, 05:00 PM
      • janice
        Solar panels
        janice
        Hi , have just got back from week away in my r 25 loved it but battery went flat as used the water heater and heating . I had a 4watt solar panel i was...
        03-06-2013, 07:39 AM
      • davebull
        Solar Panels
        davebull
        Hi

Has anyone tried using a solar panel ? Are they any good ? and where did you fit it .
        Thanks for your help .
        03-02-2011, 04:21 PM
      • janice
        Generator or solar panel
        janice
        Which would be best a solar panel or generator to keep the leisure battery topped up abd what size would you neec? Janice
        28-05-2013, 08:42 PM
      • jondxxx
        Solar Panel Cables
        jondxxx
        I am considering putting a solar panel om the roof of my Outlook Duo (Hi Top). Although I am happy with the electrical side of things I would welcome...
        25-06-2018, 12:56 PM

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X