As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric oil filled heaters

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric oil filled heaters

Thanks to Ian for loaning us his little oil filled electric radiator to test while at Moreton. We got loads of advice while there and decided to follow it and surf the web. In the end we settled with Amazon supplying a 1KW job for £28.95. It should give us loads of heat in the Hylo when on EHU and we can always fall back on the Ebersparcher when not on EHU. Later on I'll report if it works well, Scotland in a week's time will be a test no doubt. Graham and Carole

Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
    Thanks to Ian for loaning us his little oil filled electric radiator to test while at Moreton. We got loads of advice while there and decided to follow it and surf the web. In the end we settled with Amazon supplying a 1KW job for £28.95. It should give us loads of heat in the Hylo when on EHU and we can always fall back on the Ebersparcher when not on EHU. Later on I'll report if it works well, Scotland in a week's time will be a test no doubt. Graham and Carole
    And happy toasty warm highland nights to you both.
    hope I see you both again soon,have a lovely summer.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Good luck in Scotland and enjoy it. Each time we have been there it has rained & we had high winds which took out our awning but we still enjoyed Scotland. Just be prepared for rotten weather then it will be fine.

Comment

Pack for the winter - woolies, trousers, overtrousers, brolly, wellies, warm jumpers, winter coats... I did that and we got a heatwave!!

Seriously pack for all weathers, especially if you're going near Inverness way - they can have all four seasons in a day there!

Comment

Hi as Jayjay just said pack for all weathers,i know i live in Glasgow that`s as close as i want to be to Inverness for the moment,been their once many years ago,got blown all over the place and the sun was in the sky, sounds weird but thats scottish summers for you lol

Not that i am putting you off from coming up this way,dont forget midgie repellant still unsure what one works as these little b****ers seem to be immune to everything.

Billy

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X