See less

LED Camping Lantern/Power Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered one with discount code, as I have Prime membership is free delivery.
    Looks a very useful item.
    Gill

Comment

Well having had a break from the computer I came back and had another go. Two lamps (via Graham's link so SMH forum should benefit) came to £25.48 with free p&p so got that sorted.
      Thanks Pauline and Graham for help

Comment

Glad it's sorted SandraM and thank you x

Comment

Well, that's a surprise.
          Ordered at 3.15pm yesterday and have received an email saying it they are due for delivery by 9pm this evening but tracking the package it tells me that the courier already had them on board at 8.30 this morning and Basildon is only a little distance away.

Hopefully he won't have a mountain of deliveries to make as I have to be away from her by 1.45 to attend my first PPG meeting (Patient participation group for the GP surgery. Goodness only knows how I got roped in for this, I don't remember signing up for it but they invited me along )

Comment

Well, they arrived by 2.10pm and we are very pleased with them.

That was free delivery as well

Comment

For some reason, in the early hours of this morning I was thinking of the speedy delivery and thought PRIME? Did I accidentally click on that. Nudged John awake and said remind me to look up my account on Amazon and see if I am now a Prime member.

He muttered something ?????? but before he turned over said the box did have a Prime label all over it!!

I have just checked my account and it says I am not a Prime member so I really don't know what's going on there.

Back to the lights. Straight out of their boxes they worked very well so obviously came pretty well charged as we had them on for several hours.

John put them back on charge last night so they should be fully charged and he is going to check this evening how long they last on that charge.

He took one out to the van in the dark last night and was very pleased by the amount of light it gave.

Looks like it might be a good buy

Comment

I'm glad you're pleased with the light SandraM I too thought it was good especially the small compact size, ideal for small motorhomes with limited space and would also be ideal for back packing tenters.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by SandraM View Post

He muttered something ?????? but before he turned over said the box did have a Prime label all over it!!

I have just checked my account and it says I am not a Prime member so I really don't know what's going on there.
                  I think the Prime labels are just advertising Sandra, I've had it on ones we buy and we are not Prime members. Bet he was happy to be woken up

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post

I think the Prime labels are just advertising Sandra, I've had it on ones we buy and we are not Prime members. Bet he was happy to be woken up
                    What do you think

He knows what my memory's like. If I don't do something there and then I forget. I used to keep a notepad by the bed. I'll have to go back to that.

Comment

Further update on the Lavievert LED Camping Lantern ABS&PP USB Rechargeable,5200mAh Power Bank,5 modes(Low, High, Middle,Strobe, SOS) which Graham featured in October and which a few of us bought

We are currently away in a little (very little) quirky cottage in Suffolk which has a windy staircase up to the bedroom and the upstairs loo.

The stairs are painted in black and quite close to the turn at the top is the door for the toilet. As I was worried about falling down the stairs in the middle of the night, John brought one of the above lamps in and put it on the top bend in the stairs which lights the whole of that area up.
                      Fully charged, the lamp lasted all night without dimming and still seemed to have a lot of power in it this morning.
                      John is very impressed by it and is glad that we bought two of them fir the van

Comment

Originally posted by SandraM View Post
                        Further update on the Lavievert LED Camping Lantern ABS&PP USB Rechargeable,5200mAh Power Bank,5 modes(Low, High, Middle,Strobe, SOS) which Graham featured in October and which a few of us bought

We are currently away in a little (very little) quirky cottage in Suffolk which has a windy staircase up to the bedroom and the upstairs loo.

The stairs are painted in black and quite close to the turn at the top is the door for the toilet. As I was worried about falling down the stairs in the middle of the night, John brought one of the above lamps in and put it on the top bend in the stairs which lights the whole of that area up.
                        Fully charged, the lamp lasted all night without dimming and still seemed to have a lot of power in it this morning.
                        John is very impressed by it and is glad that we bought two of them fir the van
                        Brilliant nothing better than personal “road tested” recommendation.

If the staircase is windy shut the window it’ll keep the wind out.

Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Comment