This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Pressure Cooker

I just bought a nice mini pressure cooker, and thought that I'd share the details.

The model is the Hawkins Classic Pressure Cooker, 1.5 Litre, Hawkins website, here.

eBay listing, here, at £14:99 inc P&P (only two left!) the same item is listed at £21:97 with other eBay sellers.

Decent Tower 4 litre one at Tescos, too, for around the same price - it's been reduced!
    Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

Size isn't everything! Well perhaps it is .....a 1.5 litre pan takes up much much less space than a 4 litre one
      Mary

Comment

We bought a small one for the van - I use larger ones at home most of the time - and this one gets used a good deal. So much so, that even Doreen is confident in using it .
        Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

I bought a small 3 ltr stainless steel one from Lakeland for the van but decided to keep it at home instead as it is so useful.

If I could have one extra in my van it would be a bigger freezer so I could keep all my home made pressure cooked stews etc in it for our camping trips.

That one for £14.99 is very good value.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
            I just bought a nice mini pressure cooker, and thought that I'd share the details.

The model is the Hawkins Classic Pressure Cooker, 1.5 Litre, Hawkins website, here.

eBay listing, here, at £14:99 inc P&P (only two left!) the same item is listed at £21:97 with other eBay sellers.
            Excellent! Let us know how you get on with it, Cal. I'm thinking of buying one myself.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X