As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Quishions' from JML - quite a bargain!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Quishions' from JML - quite a bargain!

Well, I thought these might come in handy at £9.99 for two! There's a postage charge on top, but if you use the code JML 10, you'll get a £1 off that as well. The code only lasts for another two days, so be quick!

It's a cushion that turns into a quilt! Quite interesting to watch the video. And you get a little book reading light free as well - bonus!

http://www.jmldirect.com/Quishion-Tw...#addReviewsDIV
    Last edited by jayjay; 08-07-2011, 19:31.

They actually look brilliant jay jay are they as good as they look

Comment

Thanks,JJ
      just what I wanted. cheers.

Comment

Thanks Jayjay - just ordered a pair. Not sure if they will be for in the van or in our TV room as late night film-watching 'snugglers'. Nice idea and much tidier than the fleece blankets we have sitting on the backs of chairs.
        She wants to be flowers, but you make her owls. You must not complain, then, if she goes hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
          They actually look brilliant jay jay are they as good as they look
          I don't know as they haven't come yet! I would imagine them to be lightweight as they are machine washable though. Will do a review when I get them!

Comment

Thanks Jayjay. i've also just ordered a pair.
            Maria

Comment

Originally posted by mari2chris View Post
              Thanks Jayjay. i've also just ordered a pair.
              Maria
              Sent you a PM Marie - did you get it ok?

Comment

Yes thanks Jacki. Got it safely. Hope you have a good time wherever you're going.
                Maria

Comment

quishions

Have just ordered some too they look great,just what we needed,thank you.

Comment

These are really a useful item, my friend makes them (as a hobby) and she uses lovely fabrics from the local market. She calls them quillows because she quilts the front panel too. Very useful hobby too, as they make lovely gifts for friends and family.

Comment

Well they came at last! It took from 8th July when I ordered them to today when they arrived!

They are lovely and comfortable as cushions. They have a tog rating of 4, so ok for a bit of extra summer warmth and for being cosy at night at home. They are made of 100% polyester it says on the label, but they feel very 'cottony' and not slippy slidey nylon.

You can wash them on a 30 deg wash (think I might use a cold wash, or a wolloens wash for them. They are not tumble dry-able or dryclean-able and are non iron as well, so thats a bonus!

They look really good for the price, although I wouldn't have paid the full price for them. The little book reading light (a free gift for ordering) is also very good!

So apart from the extra long wait for delivery, they are worth buying I think. Although I haven't tried washing them yet, obviously!

Comment

Thanks for the review jayjay, was waiting for it before we ordered some. We had been looking for some 'just in case quilts' and these look just the thing we need!!
                        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Jayjay ours came yesterday. Immediately ordered another 2 pairs!

One pair is one each for our two daughters and the other pair is for the van. We then have the option of not taking the Romalays but the 4 qushions and having one each as an under quilt and one as a normal quilt, or if it gets cold having the two quilts on top of each other. This will be useful for trips when space is at a premium as the Romalays do take up a goodly percentage of the R20's luton.

Also a bit tidier in the house than our fleece snuglie blankets we use for late night films.

Brian
                          She wants to be flowers, but you make her owls. You must not complain, then, if she goes hunting.

Comment

quishions

Am still waiting for ours to come, but they certainly sound a bargain. Also a brilliant way of saving space yet potentially adding warmth.
                            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Remove link

If anyone fancies saving a bit of money and earning a bit of commission for your favourite forum, you can buy these from Amazon they work out cheaper at £13.90 and free delivery. Whereas direct from JML they are £9.99 plus £4.95 delivery = £14.94.

If you use the link below we will receive a small commission for each sale.

LINK REMOVED (not such a bargain after all)
                              Graham
                              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X