This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aldi 17th Jan

I'm reposting this under a seperate heading in case anyone missed it.

Well, here's a turn-up for the book - seems Aldi are doing what looks like exactly the same cooker as the JML this Sunday 17th Jan for ............£29.99 !!

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2827_12701.htm

I've carefully compared this picture with our JML - and it looks identical.

Obviously, JML don't make them - they're only a marketing company - so it seems another container has come in from China without the JML logo, destined for Aldi !!

We can really recommend ours - wouldn't like to be without it now - and at 1300 watts should be ideal to take camping with you.

Mike

I went to my local Aldi yesterday at 10am, and brought 2 - 1 x friend, 1 x son, and all gone by 10:05am some ppl were buying in 3's.

so you really have to be in quick when they have the bargins.

Comment

Hi Joan - I hear some people at your store were buying them in 2's, also!!!

I also went in at 10am - was first in the queue - and first to the pile - well, I say pile - there were actually only 4 there to start with!! I had one - so did the 2 people who were behind me in the queue - but I don't remember seeing the combination microwave that was also supposed to be on offer - but I didn't look too hard.
      I'm sure some of the cookers were stashed out the back, bought by staff - and you can't blame them - we went over to Weston -s- Mare on Sunday - and TJ's also had them - identical, but with a different brand name on them - price £49.99 - and they are a discount store!!!

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

I did see the microves wave ovens, only saw 1 person buying one. I also brought the steamer for the van or our caravan.

I already have the Eilech oven which is the stainless steel version, which I use for camping, bit on the large size but nothing to break

I suppose that there may have been about 10/12 halogen ovens to start with.

My friend is pleased with hers, so it was worth the effort!

Hope you and Sue are ok, still causing trouble for her I suppose!!!!!

Joan

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X