This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

washing up dish drainer?

Hi, I don't at the moment have a drainer space to put my washed plates etc on. I remember seeing one somewhere (can't remember where now!) that sits on top of somewhere handy (like the table I'm going to make, or the cooker top when cold) which looks like a plastic tray with a lip which drains the water away into the sink.

Can anyone think what they're called, or know where I can get one? Thanks, JayJay

Just found one!

At the amazon shop, a betterware one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Betterware-Worktop-Drainer-Tray-Silver/dp/B0014QP9MI/ref=pd_bxgy_kh_img_b

Anyone seen a better one? Or shall I go for this one?

Comment

Lakeland do one but its rubbish so don't get that one!

At home we don't have a draining board, instead we have a draining rack with a tray underneath it to catch the water. In the van the tray could be multi-use????
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

I didn't have a drainer on the sink in a Freedom caravan that I used to have, so I used to spread a tea towel on the work surface next to it to catch the drips from the washing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
          I didn't have a drainer on the sink in a Freedom caravan that I used to have, so I used to spread a tea towel on the work surface next to it to catch the drips from the washing up.
          Hi Caz - at the moment I have neither drainer nor work surface! Which would mean using the dining table between the beds or putting the washed dishes into a second washing up bowl to drain.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X