As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bog In a Bag on Dragons Den

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bog In a Bag on Dragons Den

Just catching up on the weekend's essential TV viewing (post Chesterfield). Only really important intellectual programmes like X Factor and Dragons Den!

Did anyone see the presentation for Bog in a Bag? Designed by a really lovely girl, looked like a good product. Reasonable price, light, and does not take up much room. Looked more impressive on the Den than it does on the Net. Probably more for festival 'goers', but ingenious nevertheless

Link to Bog in a Bag
    Mary

I didn't see it, but I've heard of the product!

Comment

Bogina bag seat

Wonderful idea, but not really practical without a screen of some kind!
      Can't imagine that being used on the moors or mountains, without dire consequences of the exposed nether regions though
      Easier than carrying a portapotti though,

A little known fact is that the toiletseat was invented by a Irishman ,
      And the hole in it was invented by a Welshman,
      Last edited by chocoholic; 30-08-2011, 12:13. Reason: lousy spelling
      If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

Originally posted by chocoholic View Post

A little known fact is that the toiletseat was invented by a Irishman ,
        And the hole in it was invented by a Welshman,
        Isn't that a load of Crapper?
        I'm sure he invented the bottom bit first!

Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

i saw it and thought it was a good idea xx

Comment

We've just caught up with that programme too. The only thing that worries me is where they will dispose of the plastic bag. Will they hang it in the nearest tree like SOME dog owners do.

P.S. I do know that all our forum members who own dogs are responsible that's why I said "some".
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
              We've just caught up with that programme too. The only thing that worries me is where they will dispose of the plastic bag. Will they hang it in the nearest tree like SOME dog owners do.

P.S. I do know that all our forum members who own dogs are responsible that's why I said "some".
              That doesn't bear thinking about!
              Mary

Comment

Seriously, I think there could be a concern about health and safety. If there are lots of festival goers using these bog in a bag where do they dispose of them? Surely it would unhygenic to put them with ordinary rubbish. Can you imagine the smell?
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

These bags are bio-degradable. From what I've seen at festivals (and on many campsites) the rubbish smells pretty bad and is somewhat unhygienic anyway due to the amount of food waste, dog poo bags, disposable nappies etc that campers put in, so I don't think these would make a lot of difference.

Personally I wouldn't trust these tripod stools - I've tried 3 legged ones like them before.

I prefer my Potti.

Comment

OMG!!! noooooooo
                    Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post

Personally I wouldn't trust these tripod stools - I've tried 3 legged ones like them before.

I prefer my Potti.
                      I think one could 'hover' to preserve the integritity of the tripod
                      Mary

Comment

Nothing wrong with a good old porta potty, dont fancy doing it in a bag.

Comment

Here is a very usefull idea for us fellas if we think in advance that we might get cought short.

Buy a length of hose to go up the inside of your trousers so that it can be attached to your w---y. Elastic helps keep it in place, the other end is slightly outside your trouser leg on the inside of your shoe.
                          When you need to pee just put your foot over a drain and think of England.

For a number 2 just use a copy of the Daily Star, saves using the porta potti.

In years to come I will be thanked for my ingenuity

Comment

Originally posted by riosromahome View Post
                            Here is a very usefull idea for us fellas if we think in advance that we might get cought short.

Buy a length of hose to go up the inside of your trousers so that it can be attached to your w---y. Elastic helps keep it in place, the other end is slightly outside your trouser leg on the inside of your shoe.

hohoho, Glad to see your sense of fun is still working Nigel.
                            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by riosromahome View Post

That really made me laugh
                              Jessie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X