This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duvaley

Raskelk.com have 20% off their duvalay bedding rolls this week.

Everyone I know that has them, rates them very highly.

I love a bargain. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for that, as you say they are brilliant so anyone wanting one it's a bargain not to be missed.

If anyone doesn't know what a Duvalay is here is a video we made whilst camping.

http://youtu.be/biBVA55RKJw
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sidick View Post
      Raskelk.com have 20% off their duvalay bedding rolls this week.

Everyone I know that has them, rates them very highly.

I love a bargain. Hope this helps someone.
      Thanks, sidick. Currently I am using a home-made version, but admit the 'real' one looks better. So will check this out now.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Thanks sidick. Can anyone tell me if the thinner memory foam would be ok. It does not need to 'cover' any joins in the mattress in my caravan. Also not sure whether to buy summer or winter weight duvet. I sleep alone lol. Just checked mine at home and realised I have been using the thicker one all summer. (10.5)
        Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
          Thanks sidick. Can anyone tell me if the thinner memory foam would be ok. It does not need to 'cover' any joins in the mattress in my caravan. Also not sure whether to buy summer or winter weight duvet. I sleep alone lol. Just checked mine at home and realised I have been using the thicker one all summer. (10.5)
          Judging by the various memory foam toppers that we have tried out at home, it would appear that the thinner one should be fine, if there are no significant cracks to cover over. I guess you answered your own question re the duvet!!
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Robin

If you've got a winter duvet at home I would get the summer one for your Duvalay and then you can swap it with the winter one from home when necessary, that's what we do, you can take out the duvet and change it.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I'm really tempted - that is quite a good saving. Would need to get two.

Currently using homemade versions. My only reservation is that I always sleep with 100% cotton bedding and the Duvalays are poly-cotton. I have never heard anyone complain about them, everyone seems really impressed and comfortable.
              Mary

Comment

We have the summer weight, 4.5 tog quilts in our Duvalays, but have never felt cold even in sub zero temperatures outside. I've been putting it down to my hot personality!!!

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Thank you Jill, for the info on the discounts. We did it! Ordered two - will be our christmas present to each other :so happy:

Got the 4cm foam, with the 4.5 duvet, oriental pillow pack, and storage bag - all for £127.92 x 2 plus delivery.

I agree with Tony - a 4.5 tog duvet seems to be adequate in all weathers!
                  Mary

Comment

Hi!
                    This sounds like a bargain. I have looked at these before, and like a lot of you have a home made version! The memory foam topper is tempting as the topper we use is similar to an ordinary duvet, and you do tend to feel the joins in the bed, Well I do! (We have a Hi lo pullman layout)

My question is would two be too bulky to store in a Hi lo baring in mind it's luton is 'barely a luton'!? At present we are able to store the down duvet in the luton, and the topper in a bag behind the drivers seat, which works well.
                    Thanks, Pam.

Comment

Our van has slighty larger luton (A/S symphony) but we still cant get two in the luton,we keep one loose in the luton and the other in its storage bag either on the bench seat,or on end in front of the cooker,whilst travelling,when on site we put it in the cab or lay it out on the bench seat,very comfy to sit on and allready for night use Well worth the storage problems,as they are so comfortable and warm

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
                        Thank you Jill, for the info on the discounts. We did it! Ordered two - will be our christmas present to each other :so happy:

Got the 4cm foam, with the 4.5 duvet, oriental pillow pack, and storage bag - all for £127.92 x 2 plus delivery.

I agree with Tony - a 4.5 tog duvet seems to be adequate in all weathers!
                        Very nice. Don't think about the cost, just think of the saving, it's not so painful that way.
                        Hope they live upto expectations Mary. (Jumper Pattern ???)

Comment

Originally posted by Sidick View Post
                          (Jumper Pattern ???)
                          Not forgotten - giving it some more thought. Lots of demands on the royal purse at moment!!!!
                          Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
                            Not forgotten - giving it some more thought. Lots of demands on the royal purse at moment!!!!
                            Funny how it is easier to empty a purse than fill it.

Comment

ordered one.
                              Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X