This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regatta Outlet store

Hi just bought an incredible coat/jacket from the Regatta Outlet Store online:

http://www.regattaoutlet.co.uk/buy/darby-ii-138006

If you type this discount code - TB12 - into the relevent box, you get a further 10% off...WHich means that the postage is reduced. Mine cost me £18.35 including postage and is a really good buy!

Just thought I'd mention it!

Thanks, jayjay. Looks like a really comfy jacket and at a good price.

Di.

Comment

I reckon Regatta equipment has certainly improved.

I first became aware of the brand in the late 1980s, but I also soon became aware that every Regatta item I bought (including trousers, boots, ski-jacket, t-shirts etc) came unstitched in very short order! So for a couple of decades I simply wouldn't consider them.

However, a year or so back I tried on a pair of walking trousers which, almost uniquely in my case, wouldn't need shortening! (30" waist, 28" inside leg), and decided the heavily discounted price made it worth the risk. They were fine and so a t-shirt or two has since followed.

OK they haven't worn as well as my Berghaus or Craghopper stuff, but, for the price difference, I can't really complain.

Incidentally I see Regatta took over Craghoppers some time ago, although you still see both brands. Maybe it was then that things began to improve.

Or I was simply a victim of bad timing whien they had a batch of duff thread!

Geoff
      Geoff

Comment

Just ordered one of those jackets, seems a very good buy

Comment

Originally posted by Suewho View Post
          Just ordered one of those jackets, seems a very good buy
          Did the discount code work, Sue?

They are lovely, I'm very pleased with mine.

I saw one in a charity shop not long ago at £12! And it was a summer weight one at that, no quilted lining. So £18 for a new winter weight one is a very good price, I think.

Comment

Yes the discount worked, thanks. Just hope it's as good as it looks. Won't get lost in a red jacket!

Comment

We used to have an embroidery business - Regetta was top quality for its range of garments.
              Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X