As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Folding table

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folding table

With all the knowledgable people on here someone may know where I can find this table.
    It is an aluminium table but with drop sides. I would guess about 30" x 8" when the sides are down, ideal for our awning. Saw one in an awning pitched next to us but when we got up next morning they had packed up and gone home so didn't get chance to ask about it. Looked all over Internet but can't find one anywhere. Has anybody else seen/got one? Would love to find one for this years travels

Amazon have a range of aluminium folding tables,you can access Amazon via this site and if you buy the forum gets a donation from Amazon
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Sue

I've found some on Amazon, here is the link:

ALUMINIUM FOLDING TABLES

If any of these are suitable this link will also generate a small commission for the forum.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks but already looked at those. The one I want is not there. Will teach me to stay in bed in a morning, if I had been up earlier would have asked where it was from

Comment

I can picture the table you want, and have tried all sorts of google searches for folding tables, but cannot find it! Its out there somewhere ..............
          Mary

Comment

Got to be!! But where??
            Been looking since last July!

Comment

Originally posted by Suewho View Post
              Got to be!! But where??
              Been looking since last July!
              Not wanting to spoil the pleasure of the hunt,but it may have been homemade.Campers are a talented lot.
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Looked too professional, but you've got me wondering now as I can't find one!

Comment

Any of these look like it. The Coleman mini table folds as you described.

http://www.campingandleisure.co.uk/c...%23a8171#a8171

Colin

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X