This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scale inhibitor, the sesi

Hi just wondering if any one has seen one of these,its called a sesi,which stands for salamander electrolitic scale inhibitor,salamander being the company who sell them, i am just about to fit one on my carver water heater,to help prevent scale build up ,it works by altering the structure of the lime scale ,meaning instead of the limescale building up,it passes thro saftly so protecting your appliances,boiler and so on,it is powered by a zinc cell with no moving parts, because of advertising this one has no label on and shows just the very basic version,is intended for home use but i fell it will do very well in a caravan as well best wishes Brian
    Attached Files

That's interesting Brian. As our water is so dreadfully hard around here I could do with something like this at home as well! I bet it would double the life of a boiler and subsequent items like washing machine, kettle etc...

I don't have a water heater in the van (just the kettle, LOL) or I would be thinking of getting one. Anything which lengthens the life of equipment in a van has to be a good thing as everything is so expensive to replace!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X