As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good service

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good service

I wanted a small porta potti for my C15 romahome - the pp335 is the only one that would fit - i looked at a few places that offered free nationwide delivery including Towsure (often recommended on this forum ) - only to discover that nationwide did not cover Scotland!! (clearly they know more than I do about the England/Scotland referendum for independence) Very peeved but then I found Blue Sky Camping - based in Hampshire but they can manage free delivery to Scotland and what's more overall price cheaper than Towsure. Delivery prompt (even considering my remoteness) so I am delighted to recommend them

www.blueskycamping.co.uk

Originally posted by cedas View Post
    I wanted a small porta potti for my C15 romahome - the pp335 is the only one that would fit - i looked at a few places that offered free nationwide delivery including Towsure (often recommended on this forum ) - only to discover that nationwide did not cover Scotland!! (clearly they know more than I do about the England/Scotland referendum for independence) Very peeved but then I found Blue Sky Camping - based in Hampshire but they can manage free delivery to Scotland and what's more overall price cheaper than Towsure. Delivery prompt (even considering my remoteness) so I am delighted to recommend them

www.blueskycamping.co.uk
    Always the same, if I buy anything on Ebay get it posted to my daughters in Aberdeen as couriers charge a fortune delivering to Inverness, tried to buy a dog bed free postage and got message back that my post code was not on UK main land, Ebay must have moved Inverness offshoe UK main land, very annoying and funny when you send stuff south does not cost any more, but opposite sending stuff up.

Moan over!

Bod.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X