As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lidl solar shower less than £4

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lidl solar shower less than £4

My sister just got me one of these (the shower, not the young lady). They're cheap enough from the advert, but she caught one at half-price! I don't know if they'd be reduced in other stores.

Well worth a look.

Hmm!

I sincerely hope that the "Ads by Google" line at the top of this thread is based on the content of your link Jim.

Mine currently reads "Girl; Girl Girl; Girl on Girl; Girl Love".

Any suggestion that this reflects MY browsing history and Google will be hearing from m'learned friends!
    Geoff

Comment

Get a Boat Hook .... you'll need one!

That's an outstanding bargain price ... good old Lidl! I had one of these for years and it served me well, only recently expiring due to the PVC losing its flexibility and the bag cracking as the plastisol evaporated. Even in good old GB where the sunshine is not guaranteed it worked well with a kettle of hot water added to cold already inside (important to do it that way around) to get the water the right temperature.

Downside:
      Look critically at the picture, try not to be distracted by the girl, see the height of the bag and the length of the hose. You cannot see the hanging cord out of shot at the top ... you have to tie the thing about 10ft off the ground to get the shower head at a suitable height for a tall person like me, I used to use an improvised boat-hook (length of wood with a screw in it) to hoist the thing up and hook it somewhere. First class in every other respect though.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroch View Post
        Even in good old GB where the sunshine is not guaranteed it worked well with a kettle of hot water added to cold already inside (important to do it that way around) to get the water the right temperature.
        Yes, that's what I've always done...it's never been sunny enough in the morning to warm it up.

Downside: Look critically at the picture, try not to be distracted by the girl, see the height of the bag and the length of the hose. You cannot see the hanging cord out of shot at the top ... you have to tie the thing about 10ft off the ground to get the shower head at a suitable height for a tall person like me, I used to use an improvised boat-hook (length of wood with a screw in it) to hoist the thing up and hook it somewhere.
        I use mine in an Outhouse Handi utility tent....hang it from the loop at the top of the tent, which must be about 6 ft. I end up crouching under it...one day I might cut the hose down a bit, although the fact it kinks at the moment is good because it's a quick way to stop the flow.
        Neil

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X