This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last the perfect loo roll holder!!

Went to my little 'cheap' shop - you know the type, sell everything and all for about £1ish.

Well they always have something I want or a gadget that is adaptable for the little van. Today yippee, they had a loo roll holder that is held by suction. not a rubbishy little sucker, no, a real good sucker with a 'screw-on' head that makes it more secure. (no real screws of course) I also got a little tiny plastic sucker 'bits' holder, I am sure I can find a use for it, maybe on the outside of one of the upper metal cupboard doors, ah well i will have fun finding a use for it.

soap dish

Originally posted by ScapaFlow View Post
    Went to my little 'cheap' shop - you know the type, sell everything and all for about £1ish.

Well they always have something I want or a gadget that is adaptable for the little van. Today yippee, they had a loo roll holder that is held by suction. not a rubbishy little sucker, no, a real good sucker with a 'screw-on' head that makes it more secure. (no real screws of course) I also got a little tiny plastic sucker 'bits' holder, I am sure I can find a use for it, maybe on the outside of one of the upper metal cupboard doors, ah well i will have fun finding a use for it.
    Hi i know the sort you meen because i bought a soap dish and it was of the same desine and worked brilliantly ,good gadget Brian

Comment

Originally posted by scarrabri1 View Post
      Hi i know the sort you meen because i bought a soap dish and it was of the same desine and worked brilliantly ,good gadget Brian
      And me too! I'm hoping they have some more next time I go as I thought they would be very handy for salt/pepper/vinegar store as I don't have one!

Comment

We have two in our town a .99p shop and a £1 shop. I always go to the £1 shop after all you only get what you pay for

Comment

Originally posted by Shubberdog View Post
          We have two in our town a .99p shop and a £1 shop. I always go to the £1 shop after all you only get what you pay for
          Nice one, made me laugh.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Shubberdog View Post
            Dread to think what the 99p or £1 shop loo roll holders would have been like because our £1.49 one did not even last until we drove off from home, it had fallen off the door completely broken. T. said I must have tightened the plastic screws too tightly on fitting it!!!! It said to tighten them fully!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
              And me too! I'm hoping they have some more next time I go as I thought they would be very handy for salt/pepper/vinegar store as I don't have one!
              Er, excuse me jayjay, but I thought we were talking about loo roll holders! just what were you planning to do with the salt, pepper and vinegar?
              sounds painfull.

Ian

ps liked your kip
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                Er, excuse me jayjay, but I thought we were talking about loo roll holders! just what were you planning to do with the salt, pepper and vinegar?
                sounds painfull.

Ian

ps liked your kip

LOL, Ian!! Yes, they also do little container type thingys with suckers on the back! I have two in my bathroom near the shower, one for soap, t'other for shampoo and conditioner, so they are within reach. So I was actually thinking of those type of stick on containers rather than a loo-roll holder for putting salt vinegar and pepper in - at the visuals on that one! I need a loo rolll holder as well!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X