This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Station at Lidl this Thurs

Lidl have some hand held weather stations on this Thursday (8th April), they are £11-99 in the "head for the hills" section. I might be tempted
    Derek Our Berlingo camping car

At that price I might be tempted myself.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...index_9547.htm
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Rocktrail weather station manual

Please, does any one have the manual for the Rocktrail weather station as i got one from lidl and it didnt have one in the box. Like a div a bined the recipt

thanks dean.

Comment

Rocktrail hand-held weather-station.

Hi buddy!

I notice that there’s a demand for the user-manual for the Rocktrail hand-held weather station all over the place. As I happen to have one, I’d be pleased to scan and send over the pages so you can get a grip on using the thing!

By the way, considering it was about twelve quid from Lidl’s, it’s turned out to be an excellent bit of kit, and in addition to the usual suspects e.g timer, stopwatch, calendar, alarms, it corresponds to the up-to-date weather stats issued by the Meteorological Office! Plus max and min temp, humidity, and barometric pressures, altitudes etc.

Feel free to pass this on to anyone who needs the manual and I’ll email the relevant pages.

Cheers.
        [email protected]

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X