As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Koolatron Czech Cooker

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koolatron Czech Cooker

I am new member and have posted in new food and recipes forum but think post could also be useful here.Koolatron Czech Cooker is exactly same as Remoska but has advantage of a Variable Heat Control and a Stand for lid. VERY important as element is in lid and gets very hot. Available on Amazon and £20 cheaper than Remoska from Lakeland. Also worth looking on e bay. I got a second one to give as a present. Brand new and only £40. Standard Remoska Divider Dish and Rack fit Koolatron perfectly and very useful. Low wattage so brilliant on sites and very useful and economical at home too. I have cooked all sorts of dishes even cakes and scones. Brilliant piece of equipment.

Originally posted by Monmeg View Post
    I am new member and have posted in new food and recipes forum but think post could also be useful here.Koolatron Czech Cooker is exactly same as Remoska but has advantage of a Variable Heat Control and a Stand for lid. VERY important as element is in lid and gets very hot. Available on Amazon and £20 cheaper than Remoska from Lakeland. Also worth looking on e bay. I got a second one to give as a present. Brand new and only £40. Standard Remoska Divider Dish and Rack fit Koolatron perfectly and very useful. Low wattage so brilliant on sites and very useful and economical at home too. I have cooked all sorts of dishes even cakes and scones. Brilliant piece of equipment.

Hi Monmeg

Welcome to the forum, I saw your post on the other forum, thanks very much for telling us about this, it looks like its an improvement on the Remoska with it's variable heat control, which is something we have often said we could do with and also the stand for the lid, very important when you have limited worktop space in the van.

Here is a link for anyone interested. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...almotoandfr-21
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X