As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windscreen Cover

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windscreen Cover

Whilst looking for another item I stumbled onto a website http://www.conrad-uk.com/ce/

It looked interesting so I thought I would have a browse whilst there, there were quite a few items interested me but this item I thought I would buy

a magnetic windscreen cover 285cm x 150cm item no 857352-ES big enough to do side and front windows at £10.99 inc Vat we have Thermal Silver Screen but we leave at home as they are so bulky but this will do for frosty mornings and small and cheap enough to carry with us they do a range of other sizes as well

Alf

I bought a small battery pack off them not long ago. Their service is good and they have a load of interesting stuff on their site, but they send out a lot of advertising emails. If that bothers you, use an email address you won't mind filtering.

I just ordered an audio-cassette to USB player from them in fact.

Comment

T!

Originally posted by alf39 View Post
      Whilst looking for another item I stumbled onto a website http://www.conrad-uk.com/ce/

It looked interesting so I thought I would have a browse whilst there, there were quite a few items interested me but this item I thought I would buy

a magnetic windscreen cover 285cm x 150cm item no 857352-ES big enough to do side and front windows at £10.99 inc Vat we have Thermal Silver Screen but we leave at home as they are so bulky but this will do for frosty mornings and small and cheap enough to carry with us they do a range of other sizes as well

Alf
      Had a look at it seems very good ,have saved page for a browse later.

Comment

Thanka for this Alf, looks just the job for keeping the van cool in summer and frostfree in winter.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X