This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video review - magic wand TV aerial

I've uploaded a video review of the magic wand tv aerial to our YouTube channel, if you want to view it go here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Smallmot.../6/hshNVgsG8MM
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

It's a good review! Well Done, Graham.

I wonder what will happen to us campers in low signal areas after they switch off all the analogue... Unless you have a satellite dish (I am NOT going there!) then a lot of places won't have a signal. At Wolverley I managed to get the analogue signals just like you did, but when it's switched off...

Back to listening to the radio as in the good old days. Sometimes wonder which way technology is leading us.

I don't believe for a minute that the digital signal will be stronger for switching off the analogue. At least with analogue, you can get a signal, even if it's not brilliant, but with digital it's either there or it's 'no signal'. You can't get a semblance, like analogue.

I hope eventually all sites with no digital will install a 'booster' of some sort, so that all campers will be able to receive digital in low digital signal areas.
    Last edited by jayjay; 17-05-2010, 08:31.

Comment

They are supposed to be boosting the digital signal when they switch off the analogue, that's the theory anyway, whether it will work in practice who knows.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X