This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lap top tray

Not sure if I have posted this in the right place but I am sure Graham or Pauline can shift it. Just wanted to tell you about a lap tray with a fan that I got for my b/day. Its from PC world and it keeps my laptop nice & cool. It has been a nusiance in the past, shutting down when it gets too hot but has not done it once since I started usung the tray. £29.99, Wat a bargain.

Hi Penny

Moved this to a new thread for you, it was in the right place but you hit reply to snobbyafghan's thread instead of hitting new thread and giving it a separate title.

I'll give you a crash course on the forum when I see you.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Just been looking at these on evil bay, cheapest is £3.44 with free p&p. Might treat myself.

Comment

Thanks Graham. I always manage to get something wrong.
        The lap tray on evil bay may be okay but it sounds a bit cheap, could be the fan wont work. I would rather pay the shop price than risk a dodgy one for my lappy. I suppose its all a matter of choice. Let me know if you get one and how it goes.

Comment

I saw this on Bidtv it does look useful.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X