This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

campingaz party grill

I have just bought a campingaz party grill, a very small portable gas BBQ, perfect for small motorhomes

Yep, brill bit of kit, been using one for years. Barbie your breakfast, use as an emergency cooker. Cheap gas refills. Don't need to carry a spare gas bottle in the camper.:so happy:
    :jump for joy:Jimish

Comment

I've had one of these for years.

Barbies, breakfasts, great bit of kit, you can even fry eggs on it. Can use it as a normal stove too so never get caught out without the means to make a cuppa if the gas runs out.

But I still carry a spare gas bottle in winter in case it runs out - 'cos I can't run the heating off my Party Grill.

Comment

The non stick finish came off mine ages ago but it's better like that. I just clean it with a brillo pad once in a while.
        Our R20 comes with the eberspacher heating , runs off diesel. Thought it was a good thing coz the only thing we will use gas for is the cooker. We can always do without the fridge.
        :jump for joy:Jimish

Comment

Hi all, I thought I'd add my two penn'orth and give you a laugh. On my recent trip to Scotland in the fabulous Hylo at one camp site I was parked near a fellow with a huge motorhome, the type with the hydraulically wound out sides. It had everything, the super bathroom, the super kitchen, the lot.
          At breakfast time he was outside with a little Camping Gaz bottle that had a single ring on top. He was cooking breakfast!
          It seems his wife did not like the smell of bacon in the motorhome.
          It certainly gave me a laugh and I would have photographed it but I think he was probably embarrassed enough already. Graham and carole

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X