Movelite awning video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelite awning video

I have done a video describing how to erect a Movelite awning, it is a selection of still photographs set to music, you might find it useful, then again you may not. If it goes too fast to read the captions use the pause button.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA16a0B7LWE
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I have added another video of how to connect the Fiamma drive away kit to your Movelite awning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yVH5H3eLd4
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Just wanted to say a massive thankyou for this video-we have had our awning for about 2 years but,for one reason and another,have never actually used it Today i decided to go for it and put it up in the garden to try it-i don't think we could have done it without this video. It is really helpful so thanks so much-anyone who has a Movelite awning watch this first-you can't go wrong

Comment

Movelite XL

Think i surprised a few people at the Autumn rally on how fast i put my Movelite XL up on my own LOL
        Be Free, Be Safe, Be Happy and most of all Enjoy Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Maddogwoman! View Post
          Just wanted to say a massive thankyou for this video-we have had our awning for about 2 years but,for one reason and another,have never actually used it Today i decided to go for it and put it up in the garden to try it-i don't think we could have done it without this video. It is really helpful so thanks so much-anyone who has a Movelite awning watch this first-you can't go wrong

Thanks for that feedback, I'm really pleased you found it useful that was the intention when I posted it because we found it a bit daunting at first.
          Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Teloupee View Post
            Think i surprised a few people at the Autumn rally on how fast i put my Movelite XL up on my own LOL
            That's some achievement. You must have awfully long arms or the ability to be in two places at once! Try as I might I couldn't do mine without help; getting it up was OK but I couldn't hold the flap on top and fasten the guys out at the same time. And mine was only a Square, not an XL.

Comment

Thanks Graham. We are on our way home with a brand new movelight square in the back of the C15'. I am amazed how small it packs down

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Winstake View Post
                Thanks Graham. We are on our way home with a brand new movelight square in the back of the C15'. I am amazed how small it packs down
                It does pack down really small perfect for small Motorhomes. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
                Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X