Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelite awnings

Hi,
    I'm about to "accessorize" Rodney (my 1995 c15) bought from Ant.
    I'm looking at Movelite awnings and notice that the smaller one is popular.
    Is there any point in buying the larger one?

I have the smaller one and it fit my old Bedford Rascal Romahome perfectly. As it does the diddy caravan I now own! It fit over the back, where you come out through the back door.

I think the larger one fits over the side and is more suitable for the larger MH's with a side sliding door, but you'll have to wait for someone else to confirm that!

Love my movelite, wouldn't be without it.

Comment

Hi Barry

We have a Dimension and bought this awning for it.

MOVELITE SQUARE

and it was fine so I imagine it would be ok for your van. I know a lot of people with C15, and Duo's, outlooks etc have this one.

We have recently upgraded to this one

MOVELITE FAMILY

but only because we want to take our son and his family with us sometimes.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

We had the smaller one and it was adequate to start with but last summer we decided that we wanted a bit more space and moved to the XL. They seem to be of better quality than the Riversway copies of the originals.

Dealers around the country often have them on offer and there seems to be a thriving trade on Ebay.

We bought our XL at a show for a good price and they even threw in a bedroom compartment (it was standard with the smaller one but not the larger). We did not need to collect it from the show it was delivered foc the following week.

We shall be using the bedroom this year as we are staying in Paris for a few days as part of our trip to France in May and my sister is flying out to stay with us for that time

Comment

I have the Movelite XL for sale, I think it is posted in the for sale section. I had the smaller one and you do find that you need more space, plus it opens on all sides and great if you have friends around.

You could use it as a sun cover for cooking and dining.

Comment

Originally posted by lunnie View Post
            I have the Movelite XL for sale, I think it is posted in the for sale section. I had the smaller one and you do find that you need more space, plus it opens on all sides and great if you have friends around.

You could use it as a sun cover for cooking and dining.
            Hi Lunnie - remember me? I'm not very talkative am I?

You say you have or had a Movelite XL for sale. I wondered if this was easy to erect on one's ownsome? Is it still for sale?
            Jillygumbo, Ruca and Tonto

Comment

My son can do it on his own, I should be able to do, as it is only 4 poles, but my hands have arthitius and I sometimes struggle with ring and peg.

So I cannot really say. It is still for sale.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X