awnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awnings

Please could someone tell me what awning is siutable to fit on the rear opening of a berlingo romahome R20 Hi top outlook registered 2007. 1.6HDI.
    Thanks,
    Dave

We use a movelite XL on a similar camper

Comment

I have a Movelite XL for sale, I have a C15

Comment

how much Lunnie ££££££££££££

Comment

£90 I paid £100 for it and never used it! it has a tear on the extra flap that is the driveaway bit, which is low down and can be taped over it causes no detriment to the awning weather protection. I have seen it erected and everything was fine, but due to my continually travelling with my son and his caravan I have found no use for it, our outing formats have changed. I wanted it so that I could sell my day tent which is the same size but not a driveaway.

If you wanted it you could collect Wolverhampton/Derby/Dukinfield or thereabouts.

Joan

Comment

Just thought I am hoping to join the Kingsbury Water meet at Birmingham so I could bring it then. Not pushing you to buy, just covering just in case.

Comment

am interested have sent you a PM

Comment

Awning for R20 hylo

Hi I am a brand new Romahome owner and forum member, so very much a novice at this!

Did you manage to get a suitable awning? We have just bought an R20 Hylo and would be very interested to know how you have got on with whatever awning you bought. We were thinking of getting the Movelite XL Family but have been told that it will be too wide and high to attach to the back of the R20. Since it looks as if attachment via the tunnel has a drawstring on it to tighten around the van I can't see that this should be a problem. Anyone out there know different?

Comment

Hi Zoe

We've got a Movelite family but we use it on our Dimension when the grandchildren come with us, sorry that's not much use to you but welcome to the forum anyway.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
                    Hi I am a brand new Romahome owner and forum member, so very much a novice at this!

Did you manage to get a suitable awning? We have just bought an R20 Hylo and would be very interested to know how you have got on with whatever awning you bought. We were thinking of getting the Movelite XL Family but have been told that it will be too wide and high to attach to the back of the R20. Since it looks as if attachment via the tunnel has a drawstring on it to tighten around the van I can't see that this should be a problem. Anyone out there know different?
                    Hi Ziggy

Here are a couple of photos of a nova mini trilogy easy erect awning
                    attached to our R20 Hylo.

Comment

Thank you for that suggestion. It looks really neat. We were hoping to get something a little larger, possibly with a side annexe for storage, as we have a dog and bikes, and would still like to be able to put a table and chairs up in it even when it is wet and everything has to be under cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
                        Thank you for that suggestion. It looks really neat. We were hoping to get something a little larger, possibly with a side annexe for storage, as we have a dog and bikes, and would still like to be able to put a table and chairs up in it even when it is wet and everything has to be under cover.
                        Yep, you'll need something bigger We had 2 adults and a small, often wet dog, dog crate, 2 chairs and a porta potti hidden under an Ikea bag! Two bikes would have been a bit of a squash.
                        We used the top of the dog crate as a table and did manage to seat a third adult when the sun set below the yardarm - forgot to mention several bottles of wine in box for that particular time of day

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X