Drive away awnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive away awnings

Hi I've taken the plunge and got a Nissan NV200 conversion. Loving it, both wildcamping and on sites. For longer trips next year I'm contemplating an awning ideally driveaway and easy to put up on your own. Self inflating looks like the best option, has anyone tried them? Also price seems pretty steep. Suggestions welcome.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm also looking at Nissan NV200s, although not a conversion. Do you have any piccies to share, please

Comment

Drive away awnings

I bought a kampa travel pod mini for my Nissan NV 200 camper van, they have two arch pneumatic supports and a horizontal support in the roof, takes about 20 minutes to set up, ground sheet is toggled in to the awning. Only issue I have is finding a awning rail to fit the van, saving ropes going over the roof & rain dripping in at the joint. Not a bad price on amazon £360 delivered

Picture attached
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bodach View Post
        I bought a kampa travel pod mini for my Nissan NV 200 camper van, they have two arch pneumatic supports and a horizontal support in the roof, takes about 20 minutes to set up, ground sheet is toggled in to the awning. Only issue I have is finding a awning rail to fit the van, saving ropes going over the roof & rain dripping in at the joint. Not a bad price on amazon £360 delivered

Picture attached
        And if you buy from this link your favourite forum would get a small commission.

http://amzn.to/2aFCB1v
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I need to remember that! :blank:

Comment