Awnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awnings

Can anyone give me an Idea on what awnings are suitable for c15 romahome please

Any drive-away freestanding awning should do provided it can stretch to the height of the roof but the Outdoor Revolution Movelite range and the Khyam Ridgidome / Flexidome series are two of the most popular. Personally i favour the Khyams but plenty of other members will tell you the Movelite are better
    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Thank you, I'll measure and get looking!

Comment

We have the move lite 2 air one works great on duo

Comment

We have the Khyam Motordome Tailgate XL plus some of the optional accessories (such as the groundsheet). Not cheap but quality gear. Been well gigged now and works fine for us (R20lo)

Comment

Thank you both that's very helpful. My roma home arriving Saturday, can't wait!

Comment

Hi All first time joining in. We have a self build ht vivaro and we use a 6 berth kyham quick errect drive away awning with grandchildren which fits well and goes up a dream, we also have a kamper blow up separate ground sheet which is very good but we have a problem with the sides they don't fit well, cut a shower curtain tacked in place last time away. After some thought going to put another chanel higher and obtain some of the lightweight canvas, intend to ask Kamper at the NEC show this week. Let you know how we get on.

Comment