Awning for a Vauxhall Combo Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awning for a Vauxhall Combo Tour

Hi everyone, newbie to this forum but hoping one of you fine people can help me.
    I have bought a Vauxhall Combo Tour which was converted for wheelchair access. I plan to convert it in to a day camper van for myself and wife. Many ideas going around in my head for storage and a bed but one thing I cannot easily find, is a suitable awning that would fit the side of the van.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    I will post photo's as I convert the van and hopefully share ideas with you all.

Hello J0285174 and welcome to the site.

I look forward to seeing all the conversion photos as I like to follow what everyone else is achieving being the nosy sort of member

Comment

Hi JO and welcome. Most drive away awnings will fit a side entrance on a van.

So many awnings out there. Have a look at this thread. And plenty of others in this section of the forum.

https://community.smallmotorhome.co....os-for-newbies

Comment

Hello there J0285174, welcome to the friendliest forum in all the world.com. Probably not much help but Ive just converted very nearly the exact same van and I'm currently toying with making my own awning-type-thingy. This is the prototype that we've cobbled together using an old car cover (Aldi special).

Comment