Tailgate awnings for Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailgate awnings for Partner

Hi. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a tailgate awning for a Peugeot Partner? Nothing too expensive but big enough to sit in. Doesn't have to be new ;-)

Hi ScillySue Welcome to the forum!

The Caranex H3 Europe model would fit your Peugeot, see link below:

www.caranex.co.uk/

Take no notice of the prices on the website: they're more expensive than those quoted! Personally I like this type of awning. It can be left free-standing (with a privacy screen) if you want to use your vehicle. Also, there is a separate company which will sew an extension onto the side of the awning, which doubles your living space.

I think the company has closed down for the winter as I tried unsuccessfully to contact them recently. However, their website tells of 'updated products' that will be on sale in 2020. You would probably be able to find a used one on eBay if you wanted a cheapie for a trial run.

I'm sure someone else will be posting before long with their own suggestions/recommendations. Good luck with your search! Hope you find something to suit your purposes. There is never a right product or a wrong one - they're all variations on a theme and everyone tends to have their own favourites!
    Cynthia.

Comment

Hi Sue and welcome!

Does it have to be a tailgate awning, Sue? There are plenty of driveaway awnings and free standing tent-type utility tents as well.

Have a look at all the different types in this thread:
      https://community.smallmotorhome.co....os-for-newbies

Comment