Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelite awning - Romahome HYLO

Hi all.
    I've bought a Movelite awning. Does it go at the back of the HYLO? This will make the unit rather long. I used it as a stand alone tent first time. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious!
    Thanks for helping me.

Hi Val

Yes it will fit on the back of your Hylo, lots of Hylo owners have them. You shouldn't have a problem with the length of your unit on most campsites.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham. I'll le you know how I get on.

Comment

Hi Val

How did you get on with the movelite awning for your Hylo?

I have DEFINITELY got to buy an awning before having a second person sleeping in the van again! (A real risk of claustrophobia with so little manoeuvring space.)
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

hylo with movelite awning

hi, we have a movelite that we use on our hylo, we fit ours to the back its not to long for your pitch , we use both the club sites and many private. could i just mention that we find it better attached to the body of the van above the back door rather than over the top with the lid up, then you can always drop your lid overnight if need be and your awning will still be attached . good luck
          Originally posted by Val Watson View Post
          Hi all.
          I've bought a Movelite awning. Does it go at the back of the HYLO? This will make the unit rather long. I used it as a stand alone tent first time. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious!
          Thanks for helping me.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X