movelite query?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movelite query?

Although I'm chuffed to little pink mintballs With my movelite, there are a couple of questions that maybe someone can answer

1. In descriptions of all movelite models it states that they have zip blinds. Mine however have velcro.
    2. Description also states that there is a "pocket"to store the back exit door into when it is unzipped, since it can't be fully removed.

Any movelite owners have these two things?

Pam

Dont know about the zips for blinds but the pocket is there.on ours.

Peter

Comment

Movelite

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
      Dont know about the zips for blinds but the pocket is there.on ours.

Peter
      Must have missed it where is it and what model do you have.

Pam

Comment

Seek and you will find!!

We had the same problem, next time you put it up you will find that there is a sort of pouch on the bottom of each side of the bit that makes up the "porch." That is where you fold up the unzipped peice that gives you the door opening.

We also have velcro tabs for the window blinds.

Trust this helps, it's difficult to explain, easy to show when the awning is up. I phoned Outdoor Revolution about this problem, they sent me a PDF file on how to erect the thing, the chap there didn't seem to have a clue.

Our's is a Movelite Square.

I am 100% sure you will see these pouches next time you try it out.

John

Comment

Mine has zipped blinds and the pockets, I think it depends on the year of the awning.
          I bought mine last Christmas and have the Movelite xl pro square
          I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
          http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Movelite query

Originally posted by Minimouse View Post
            Mine has zipped blinds and the pockets, I think it depends on the year of the awning.
            I bought mine last Christmas and have the Movelite xl pro square
            Hmmmm. I went onto the the outdoor revolution website and every model was claimed to have zipped blinds. Maybe they just use stock descriptions.Next time I put it up I'll check or pokets.
            Pam

Comment

Mine has the velcro fasteners for the windows, and also little elastic bits for the doors. You roll the doors and the windows up from the bottom and fasten them at the top with the little elastic bits - theres one with a knob on the inside and a loop on the outside, so when you want the doors fully open, they are fastened with a loop system, thats the system on mine, which is the older movelite.

The windows roll up as well, with a little elastic loop to tie them up into. These are both on the inside.

You can see mine in action on this pic!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jayjay; 02-12-2011, 09:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
                Hmmmm. I went onto the the outdoor revolution website and every model was claimed to have zipped blinds. Maybe they just use stock descriptions.Next time I put it up I'll check or pokets.
                Pam
                I think probably all new models do have the zip windows but the older models have velcro, we have a Movelite Square its about 2-3 years old and the windows have velcro, as others have said they do have pockets. If yours was second hand from ebay it will be an older model hence velcro windows.

We've also go a Family XL for when we take the grandchildren and I think that has velcro windows too.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

movelite curtains!!!

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
                  Although I'm chuffed to little pink mintballs With my movelite, there are a couple of questions that maybe someone can answer

1. In descriptions of all movelite models it states that they have zip blinds. Mine however have velcro.
                  2. Description also states that there is a "pocket"to store the back exit door into when it is unzipped, since it can't be fully removed.

Any movelite owners have these two things?

Pam
                  hi pam, we have a movelite 'PRO' it has zip curtains and the pockets at
                  the rear. sue

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X