awning for R20 Hi Jubilee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awning for R20 Hi Jubilee

Hello, This is my first go at leaving a message (hope it works),at 72 I have purchased my first campervan a whole new learning experiance, also a novice laptop user. can you give advice on a drivaway awning for my Romahome.
    Thanks I have my fingers crossed

Well done Malvern!
    On the van and laptop, I hope you enjoy both, and that we'll meet on a site one day soon.
    If you do a search on here and put in awning you'll see lots of discussion, most favoured is probably a 'Movelight' light and not bulky. Meanwhile the rarer and alternative 'romahome' awning (heavier canvas and poles, has curtains too!) is below, modelled on the back of my older van last weekend.
    All the best and welcome
    Andyvan
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andyvan View Post
      Meanwhile the rarer and alternative 'romahome' awning (heavier canvas and poles, has curtains too!) is below, modelled on the back of my older van last weekend.
      All the best and welcome
      Andyvan
      And looking very smart!
      Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
        And looking very smart!
        Welcome Malvern, we concur about the smartness of Andyvans awning.
        derek b and Babs

Comment

awnings

Hi and welcome.

There are awnings for sale on the forum at the moment. Just check out for sale and wanted.

Lizzie

Comment

Awaning for Romahome

Thank you for your help and advice,its good to know help is so close

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your recent purchase.

Yes, an awning provides a really useful addition to your living space, although we used our large khyam tent as our 'extra room' until we possessed an awning (ha ha which has yet to be christened!)
              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X