Easy erect awning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy erect awning

can anyone give me some advise please, i want an awning that i can put up on my own which does not take too long, i have a kampa travel pod which took me ages today and is difficult in the wind. I am thinking about a khyam motordome... or perhaps a tent, one of the quersha [excuse spelling] base tents perhaps.. any advice i would be grateful for what others on their own have.. thanks Bridget

The khyam is very easy to put up my one critiscism is it is a biggish awning having a sleeping pod in it for two and enough room else to spare. The de quelcha pop ups are excellent, have a three second for camping, ie not an awning BUT they are an awkward round shape to store away so if you take it away and do not use they are more awkward to stow.

Putting away a pop up is a real knack.... once you know how ... simples.... bit of practice sorts it.. but you do need to be shown how and practice afterwards to ensure you remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
      Putting away a pop up is a real knack.... once you know how ... simples.... bit of practice sorts it.. but you do need to be shown how and practice afterwards to ensure you remember.
      And of course, we have a demonstration by an expert available
      Neil

Comment

Riversway RV Room

thanks for replies just bought a riversway rv room... hope its as easy to put up as they say..

Comment

Originally posted by 1_man_and_his_dob(lo) View Post
          And of course, we have a demonstration by an expert available
          brilliant.. might get one of these as well

Comment

test note

There's something funny about this thread. Every time I do a 'New Posts' search it shows up, but when I click on the 'jump to last post' icon, it gives an error. Maybe this note will fix it? If it doesn't I'll report it to admin.
            Jim

Comment