Movelight Midi/R20 Hylo Combo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelight Midi/R20 Hylo Combo.

Hi, is anyone using the Movelight Midi with a R20 Hylo and if so are you happy with it.

Geoff.

Bumped up for you!

All the movelites are pretty good, I've had mine for years! I use an old Movelite Square with a caravan though, so I'm hoping someone has the same outfit as you and uses the Midi.

Comment

movelite awning

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      Bumped up for you!

All the movelites are pretty good, I've had mine for years! I use an old Movelite Square with a caravan though, so I'm hoping someone has the same outfit as you and uses the Midi.
      I will be using a movelite square pro ith annexe, eith my Romini caravan in the next few days. I will post pics etc, since this will be my first time using the movelite with the Romini.

Pam

Comment

Our clever Jayjay and I will be able to give a really good answer after she has helped me to put my midi Movelite up with my Hylo (for the first time) when we are at Bala
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2012 View Post
          Our clever Jayjay and I will be able to give a really good answer after she has helped me to put my midi Movelite up with my Hylo (for the first time) when we are at Bala
          Did I sign up for this??
          s'easy - when you know how, although I only have the orginal version of the 'square'. I shall show how easy mine is to put up, then how 'hard' it is to put up the midi, then Sue will swap with me.... (a cunning plan, lol)

Comment