Announcement

Collapse

Keep it friendly folks

We are noticing an increased amount of posts that are in danger of generating a “flame fest” that is an argument between two or more members.

Please can we all be respectful to each other and stop making nasty comments and jibes, any posts that admin and moderators consider to be inflammatory will be deleted without warning or comment.
See more
See less

Best drive away awning for demountable romahome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best drive away awning for demountable romahome?

Hi everyone,does anyone know the best drive away awning that can be used with a demountable romahome on a suzuki supercarry?

I use both a harrison steel frame awning and a movelite ..

The harrison is heavier but warmer .. and the movelite has the bedroom extension for when my son joins me ..

( Demountable on a Daihatsu .. )
    I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
    http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Another vote for the movelite! I had the small (now called a square) on the back of my demountable Bedford Rascal Roma, and now use either that or a Midi movelite on my small caravan, as the door is at the back, the same as a romahome.

Here's the midi with my caravan earlier this year. I think it might be too big for a demountable though, I think I'd go for the square!
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks everybody !

Thanks for your help so far.Any info on these little campers will be great fully received .Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian thomas View Post
          Thanks for your help so far.Any info on these little campers will be great fully received .Ian
          What did you want to know? You are probably better asking specific questions .. as will depend on whether it's for the demountable part or the truck and age of both etc ..

Comment

Questions!!

Hi Minimouse only owned a week so as the questions arise may I contact you ?All the best. Ian

Comment

Of course you can. But I'm no expert... Just learnt through asking questions and getting lots of answers. So carry on posting on the forum and then everyone can help or offer advice

Comment

Originally posted by Minimouse View Post
                Of course you can. But I'm no expert... Just learnt through asking questions and getting lots of answers. So carry on posting on the forum and then everyone can help or offer advice
                I agree with Minimouse, please post your questions on the forum for others to read and it may (and probably will) help someone else when you get answers.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X