R20 LO Awning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R20 LO Awning

I am in the process of buying the above, can anyone advise me or point me in the right direction to get one.

I have been quoted £400 by a dealer.

Thanks in advance

It depends which sort of awning you want, there are various makes. The framed ones with solid poles are made by Harrison and they are around that price but there are cheaper ones with flexible poles which are a lot lighter and take up less room they are made by Movelite. See link.

MOVELITE AWNING
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Welcome to the forum!

The movelites are a lot easier to put up as well!

There was someone on here with a Hilo that had adapted theirs so that it fit over the door, but under the pop top. I can't remember how he had done that, so perhaps he'll see this thread and reply!

There are quite a lot of threads discussing awnings/movelites if you put in a search on this site.

Comment

Hi Bert1409 and welcome.
        derek b and Babs

Comment

awning

Hi.

I have just bought my awning, Have a look at the quest instant driveaway awning, On their website there is a video of the ease of setup. quite amazing, no pole threading chinese/english instructions and one person erection.

Comment

wow, that Quest looks very easy to put up! Especially for an awning for a larger MH where the door is on the side!

I know a few people have trouble with throwing those guy ropes over the top - especially in windy conditions - so tie them to a tennis ball and then throw them over!

http://www.caseysoutdoorleisure.co.u...way-Awning/3K1

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X