Smithy Croft CL Site, Boyndlie near Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smithy Croft CL Site, Boyndlie near Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire

Just spent a couple of nights on this site, certainly a CL we would go back to. Manicured lawns which have the grass collected so no grass into your camper/caravan. Only has a nice toilet and wash hand basin, no shower. All sites have their own water tap, you can dump waste water in the bushes if you like but has the usual toilet disposal point etc. Owners are very friendly and helpful, if you are into vintage tractors - a dream location. It is set high off the A98 road, this curves away from the site and while you do get some road noise, it is not as bad as some sites we have stayed on and didn't affect our sleep. Fresh eggs are available to buy from the onsite hens which were kept at the other side of the main house, no noisy cockerels in the morning. One to think about.

It looks a lovely site thanks baldybantam
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

It's only a few miles from where I live, so I pass it quite often. It's not far from Fraserburgh (AKA The Broch) where ASDA has the cheapest fuel. On the way there you see a sign for Greenbank caravans. However, they have moved and are now about 10 miles in the other direction towards MacDuff. They are now virtually opposite the new Greenwood Loch caravan site, and on the road to Gamrie Bay CL.
      Still crazy after all these beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumblewagon View Post
        It's only a few miles from where I live, so I pass it quite often. It's not far from Fraserburgh (AKA The Broch) where ASDA has the cheapest fuel. On the way there you see a sign for Greenbank caravans. However, they have moved and are now about 10 miles in the other direction towards MacDuff. They are now virtually opposite the new Greenwood Loch caravan site, and on the road to Gamrie Bay CL.
        Know the area well, we used to live at Middlemuir Croft (many years ago) and were visiting friends in Memsie and Strichen direction, Nice to see old friends, happy memories of your area

Comment