Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Homestead, Hailsham, East Sussex.

Situated in Ersham Road. BN27 3PN
    A small CCC certified site run by a really lovely old couple.
    The site is all on a slight slope. It's open all year with a gravelled area for the winter. Hook ups available for (I think) all pitches, but if you don't want to use one I'm sure they will not charge for it, as they are extremely accommodating.
    We were charged £15 per night including electric, which I think is their standard charge as we've been a few times winter and summer and charged the same each time.
    Facilities are a bit basic, but water, waste emptying point, one toilet and one shower are available inclusive.
    Very near to the Cuckoo Trail which is a good walking or cycling path that runs about 20 miles between Eastbourne and Heathfield.

Thanks for posting your campsite review Greenvanman that sounds like a nice site.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Sounds nice Greenvanman and how reassuring to know the pricing structure has no nasty hidden surprises! (Ref: Conversation with the C&CC thread) Thanks for posting, it's always nice to have a personal recommendation.
      Cynthia.

Comment

We are looking for a campsite near to Bognor Regis. We have looked at Caravan Club one but we are not members so its rather expensive. £74 for 2 nights ! My sister died last Friday. I had spoke to some of you about her, she had Alzheimers so it was a blessing when she went. Her funeral is on 27thJuly , so thats why we need a campsite nearby.

Comment

I think we have found one at Chichester, so not too far away.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X