Compton Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compton Park

I arrived at Compton Park at 3p.m Saturday after a 4 hour road trip. I have to say that my C15 hylo although a smidge underpowered is very comfy on a long journey (4hr is my longest at the moment!)
    This site is tucked away on a sheltered hillside, overlooking a beautiful valley. Staff are friendly and helpful . On arrival I purchased the homemade carrot cake and when set up, enjoyed it with a large mug of illy from the stove in the van.
    Although I did not eat at the restaurant on site, the menu looked great and there was not many seats without a contented looking face on them.
    The wash facilities were very, very clean . Plenty of hot water, and clothes lines were there if needed.
    The restaurant/ber closed at 8 -8:30 I was told ,depending on how busy it was. About 8 I took a walk down into town which didn't take long (a mile if that).
    Callington is a place on the map I will be visiting again very soon . Some nice pubs and local shops to enjoy .
widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X